With a growing portfolio of apps and an exceptional team of performance marketers hungry for the next viral content, we’re looking for a business-oriented designer to join our mission. You’ll help us create impactful marketing videos and statics that will reach tens of millions of users around the world.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Take care of the A to Z of video production—from storytelling, to motion graphics, to video editing.
- Work with our data analysts and performance marketers to constantly optimize the impact of your videos.
- Help us advertise our products effectively by developing all sorts of catchy static artwork.
- Participate in product discussions and have your say in shaping our product roadmaps.
What we offer
- Huge impact. You, together with our performance marketers, will be tasked with getting the world to discover our fantastic apps. You’ll see the impact on our downloads and revenues in a matter of days—it’s exhilarating!
- Top-notch team. You’ll be surrounded by a level of talent, expertise, and team spirit you’re unlikely to find anywhere else.
- Variety. Boredom doesn’t happen here. You’ll create videos and statics to promote a wide portfolio of products in a team where exploring new formats and styles is the norm—not the exception.
- Best-in-class tools. You’ll be given the top hardware on the market and all the software you need. We don’t cut corners when it comes to resources.
- Unique work environment. We’ve won a stack of awards, and we’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. Join us, and experience first-hand what life is like as a Spooner.
- International reach. Our apps have been downloaded hundreds of millions of times by users all over the world. We’re a global force and your work will have worldwide exposure.
What we look for
- Passion for the subject. You live and breathe motion graphics design and video editing. The idea of impacting our business with your videos and statics is an absolute thrill.
- You’re business- and data-driven. You have a passion for seeing the results of your work, and love the idea of leveraging data to determine what works and what doesn’t.
- Relevant expertise. You’ve got some experience with motion graphics design, video editing, and graphic design. You know your way around the most common tools, and you’re able to deliver advertising material from day one.
- A portfolio to show off. You have a quality portfolio of original work, with at least one example of motion graphics you’ve designed, and, ideally, of videos you’ve edited.
- Originality. You’re inventive and think laterally and creatively, coming up with all sorts of new, catchy concepts for your work.
- Versatility. While you may have your favorite style, you don’t mind learning new ones, and you become proficient in them soon enough.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done well. You’re all about getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Organization. You keep your projects tidy and structure them with collaboration in mind, so other designers can quickly get on board and collaborate.
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky about what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions.
- Precision. You’re super-accurate and pay attention to detail—no matter the size of the task.
- Conversational English. You read and write well and can hold a relatively fluent conversation in English, even if the topic is somewhat complex or technical.
Commitment & contract
6 months, full- or part-time.
Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for 12 weeks.
Compensation & benefits
Generous, top of market, and moreover can grow very rapidly and include stock options, depending on performance. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are on us when you work from the office. You’ll receive the latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-canceling Bose headset, as well as any software you might need to perform at your best.Apply on bit.ly