We presently have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer in our Marketing – Brand Creative department. With an emphasis on THE PLAYERS and Championship Management events, this position will help to define and maintain the TOUR’s global brands and visual identity systems.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5-7 years of advanced graphic design experience; Portfolio of work required
- Exceptional design, typographic, color theory, corporate identity and branding skills
- Experience in all aspects of design, including but not limited to environmental, print, digital, website, retail/apparel, and packaging design, as well as video and animation
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash), Video editing using Adobe Premiere and animation using After Effects
- Understanding of typographical resources and font management software
- Knowledge of print production process and file preparation
- Knowledge of digital file preparation for social media, website and video systems
- Able to fully manage multiple projects from start to finish with autonomy
- General understanding of Brand Guidelines and how they’re applied
- Fundamental knowledge of photography
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Spearhead initiatives for growing the PLAYERS brand
- Collaborate on, conceptualize, design, develop and execute design projects that will be integrated across marketing channels
- Maintain and ensure brand themes are consistent across all deliverables
- Lead art direction and execution of tournament marketing campaigns – including contributing to overall theme development, asset development and coordination of deployment with Championship Management Marketing Services.
- Originate social and digital media franchise graphics and for PLAYERS Championship and other Championship Management events as needed.
- Assist with creating social and digital media content – and supporting graphic design to boost engagement
- Provide graphic support to assist with on-site retail operations – which could include apparel and headwear design, management of boutique designers, retail shop site design and layout, and creation of brand compliant supporting graphics/visuals to decorate the space.
- Recognize Brand Guidelines and implement these standards throughout all creative
- Handle multiple, high priority projects with attention to detail
- Works collaboratively with creative team, internal clients and external vendors
- Provide support to Director of Creative Services and to Directors of Championship Management Events and their teams
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages including performance bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k plus employer match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Health Savings Account/Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program