The Marketing Design Specialist is responsible for graphic design requirements of the company, including planning, designing, and creating layout and artwork for marketing deliverables, such as collateral, presentations, campaign mailers, signage, displays, etc. This individual also coordinates materials with outside vendors, including printing companies, promotional vendors, and creative marketing agencies. The Marketing Design Specialist demonstrates a high degree of creativity combined with advanced skills in graphic software, such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Creative Cloud.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains overall responsibility for design and layout of various marketing deliverables, including brochures, PowerPoint presentations, flyers, sales collateral, event invitations, direct mail, print advertisements, email blasts, etc
- Creates and designs high impact layouts for presentations and other client deliverables to support the company’s strategic marketing direction.
- Researches, designs, and creates content for marketing and sales collateral material as requested by subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Works with Communication Specialists to ensure targeted communication, proper use of brand guidelines, and approved style guidelines
- Works with Demand Generation team to assist with event planning and multi-touch campaigns, including event signage, invitations, direct mailers, landing pages, social campaigns, digital marketing, etc.
- Works with Communication Specialists to design and layout print and web banner ads, as well as coordinate ad placements with print and online publications.
- Designs direct mail campaigns and promotional products and merchandise.
- Creates and updates templates for corporate presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, proposal tools, etc.
- Creates all corporate and solution logos (Sales Kickoff themes, corporate events, acquisition rebranding, etc.).
- Reviews printed materials, landing pages, videos and other marketing assets for proper use of Sirius corporate branding and partner logos.
- Manages, updates and maintain company style guide and color palette.
- Manages and tracks multiple projects, and maintains flexibility to take on other projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing or a related field
- At least five (5) years of graphic design and marketing experience
Other Position Requirements
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated design skills and technical knowledge of graphic software
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Demonstrated experience using graphic applications, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Flash, CSS, HTML
- Demonstrated knowledge of WordPress and SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to learn and support new Social and Digital technology tools
- Demonstrated project management, organizational and follow up skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical product information
- Demonstrated ability to make creative design recommendations and proof materials for accuracy
- Knowledgeable with video and webcast tools (e.g. WebEx, Brainshark, etc.)
- Knowledgeable with marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot)
- Familiar with CRM tools, such as SalesForce
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.