At projekt202, we are focused on creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about user-centric design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and technical solutions for our courageous clients. We enjoy working together to share our expertise and solve our clients’ business challenges. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
What you care about
*You draw energy from human interaction. You’re confident but not pompous.
*You are driven to know more, to know why, to ask what if.
*You’re a born collaborator, and truly appreciate the perspectives of other brains. You respect and attract your colleagues and client’s opinions. You believe that you very well might not know the answer. You ask great questions.
*You thrive in uncharted territory. The uncertain and unknown are your playgrounds. Your personal compass pushes you out of your comfort zones. Your leadership inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients.
*You are a communicator. You are able to take an ask and turn it into understandable and actionable ideas. You break down the complex into the simple.
Our San Francisco office is formerly Cibo (www.ciboglobal.com)
Role: Senior Visual Designer
The Senior Visual Designer is an individual contributor responsible for assisting in the production of final design executions for primarily interactive projects as part of a team. They work closely and collaboratively with team and clients to deliver work that exceeds business and customer expectations.
What you will do:
· Actively supports key business development efforts and sales events within a projekt202 location
· Works with Program Managers (PM) to ensure client satisfaction and to ensure client projects have proper balance between quality, timeliness and profitability
· Works closely with other CD’s, Program Managers, and other practice leads to balance quality, budget and delivery schedule
· Stay abreast of UX best practices, design trends and techniques and ensure their application within the projekt202 location
· Participates in UX specific industry events such as conferences, speaking engagements, etc.
What you need:
· Minimum 4 years professional experience as visual designer for web and interactive
· A comprehensive understanding of usability best practices and user-centered design for websites, web-based applications, software UI, mobile, and other digital channels.
· Experience as a visual designer for transaction or application related web sites
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Attention to detail and process
· Understanding of modern front-end and back-end technologies/platforms for the web
· Expert knowledge of the tools of the trade – Adobe Suite, Sketch, etc.
· Relaxed and fun-loving work style, bringing passion, excitement and ideas to the table
If this sounds like you, let’s talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to hear from our leadership team on why you should join us on this amazing journey!
Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt 202 does not provide sponsorship